Electrical Engineer, Full Product Life Cycle, Commercial Avionics
One of our clients needs a passionate Hardware Engineer who can think outside the box to find new and better ways to design quality electrical products.Someone with a strong drive whos drawn to creative problem solving and to the challenges of designing prototypes and improving existing products.As a member of the technical team, youll work on
projects from concept to manufacturing release. A unique hands-on opportunity for someone who loves engineering!
What will you be doing?
– Design and develop electrical prototypes and production units
– Utilize the full electrical design cycle: concept, design, schematic capture, PCB layout, testing, system integration, and manufacturing release
– Work with microprocessors/microcontrollers, FPGAs, analog circuitry, audio/video data compression and encryption, 803.3 fiber
optic-basednetworks, 802.11 wireless networks, and LED lighting systems
– Responsible for performing design valuation and testing, including highly accelerated life testing, environmental qualification testing
– Produce and maintain technical documentation
– Take an electrical lead on specific projects following department processes and standards
– Conceive, research, and implement engineering design changes yielding improvements in manufacturability
Location:Addison, TX, 100% on-site
Salary:Junior: 80-100k, Mid-level: 105-130k + Bonus & 401k 4% match
What skills/experience do you need?
– Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or a related field
– Junior or Mid-level experience in hardware engineering, electrical design
– Digital or Analog design experience
– Familiarity with schematic capture and PCB routing software such as OrCAD/Allegro PCB Designer or similar tools
– Background working with diagnostic tools (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
What will make your rsum stand out?
– Knowledge of FAA and/or MilSpec requirements
– Proficiency in using FPGA design tools for one position.
– Experience with Ethernet and/or electro-optical design
– Experience using Xilinx FPGAs and toolset
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Why should you apply here?
– Established local firm, 30+ years in business
– More than 100% growth in revenues from 2020 to 2023 and expected to be 3x by 2024
– Engineering and manufacturing are done 100% in-house
– High-end clients with future products ordered in the pipeline
– Excels in its niche in commercial avionics
– Profitable company thats committed to continuous innovation
– Stable executive team and engineering leadership
– Flexible hours enabling you to start any time within the core hours of 9:00-2:00
– Flat organization, opportunity to grow your skills and take a leadership role
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 80000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars