- Embedded design of networked CMOS camera-based sensors and MEMS laser beam steering systems.
- FPGA RTL design, coding, simulation, and verification
- PCB board schematic design, device selection, simulation, analysis, and layout control.
- High speed digital and analog signal design and debug.
- Board level debug and complex electronic troubleshooting.
- Work closely with embedded SW group, mechanical design group, and manufacturing engineering.
- Interface with vendors and contract manufacturers to communicate specifications, perform reviews, provide technical support, and create documentation for scope of work, schedule, delivery plans, and acceptance tests.
- Maintain a passion for lifelong learning and continually update knowledge regarding novel techniques, approaches, and solutions available in the marketplace.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Engineering or related fields with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Must have a working experience with board level schematic design, layout, and PCB validation. Ideally experience with Altium Designer.
- FPGA Firmware design expertise including VHDL, Testbenches, and ModelSim
- Strong experience in development of system-level diagnostics, simulation, verification, and testing strategies.
- Strong debugging, component level troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of various communication and timing protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP/IP, PTP, USB, Wi-Fi, IEEE 1588 and serial protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Experience programming in C/C++, Matlab, and Python.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturability and design for EMI/CE compliance.
- Experience in working with external Flash and DDR3 external memories.
- Experience in working with high speed, high precision A/D and D/A signal conversion.
- Experience in working with PLL, DLL, clock synthesizers and oscillators.
- Experience in conducting field tests and setting up customer demonstrations.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is an opportunity to work with a $20 Billion dollar global corporation. Excellent benefits and ability to move up and tranfer into positions locally and worldwide. The sky is the limit with this company! The benefits are amazing and the culture is truly emphasizes work/life balance.