Top Client in need of Director Case Management
The Facility Case Management Director has the overall responsibility for managing and coordinating department activities.
The Director ensures staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department’s patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization.
The Director has oversight for all aspects of daily hospital case management operations and is accountable for achieving established outcomes through actively engaging interdisciplinary teams and external stakeholders.
The Director is a registered nurse with twenty-four hour (24) seven responsibility for all operational aspects of the Department.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including the case management model, staffing (skill mix and FTEs), use of information technologies, onboarding, and staff competencies to achieve performance and quality objectives.
- Allocates resources to effectively staff department and meet productivity and quality goals.
- Responsible for oversight of CM core functions and practice.
- Ensures the adherence to care coordination and discharge planning processes, ensuring timeliness, quality, and proper documentation.
- Works with the Facility CFO and Division CM Leader to achieve established goals and expectations.
- Assesses and improves the departments performance by evaluating operational processes, monitoring performance through analyzing data, and implementing sustainable performance improvement activities.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and SOP.
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders to include CMO, CNO, ancillary service leaders, Ethics & Compliance, and Legal. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
- Bachelor’s degree Nursing – Required
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Health Administration, or Business Administration- Preferred
- 3+ years overall acute care HCM
- 2+ years in case management leadership
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Relo offered! Great Benefits!