Customer Solution Specialist
Location: Troy, MI 48084
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Setup: Hybrid
Shift: 12 pm to 9 pm, Mon-Fri
The client is a trusted, innovative technology company serving over 30,000 residential and business customers throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, nationwide, and in Canada. We provide the latest dependable services with telecommunications solutions including fiber internet, hosted voice, cloud, and managed IT services that are designed around the needs of our residential and business customers such as:
Police departments, fire departments, school districts, colleges, city and county governments, as well as hospitals, banks credit unions, hotels, manufacturing facilities, car dealerships, and Tier 1 automotive suppliers!
As a Customer Solution Specialist, you will respond to inbound calling queue requests by providing elite, real-time, troubleshooting support to customers in need.
The Customer Solution Specialist will strive to resolve issues on the first call while offering clear, and professional navigational instruction. The CSS will own the customer experience as they provide world-class service by accurately assessing their needs which could include but not be limited to new device set-ups, explaining device features and how to utilize them, changing passwords, adjusting billing, updating account information, arranging product solutions and suggesting upsells on products &services.
- Build customer relationships via inbound calls, email, and chat.
- Interact with a diverse demographic of customers daily to identify their needs and provide technical solutions.
- Appropriately handle and maintain customer proprietary information in accordance with outlined Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to navigate through applications including Rev.io and other software while simultaneously directing and being attentive during interaction with customers.
- Assist in placing new service orders, existing change orders, service transfers, and refunds.
- Stay up to date with telecommunication product knowledge, pricing plans, and service features through continuous learning and self-development.
- Work in a team environment to help promote yourself and the team as the clear choice for customers to do business with.
- Document all customer interactions.
- Follow established call center scripts and processes.
- Meet personal and team goals and metrics.
- Attend training to maintain up-to-date skills and knowledge.
- Competitive pay with the opportunity for annual increases
- Generous benefits package including:
- 100% company paid Medical plan for you and your eligible dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Life/AD&D for employees, spouses, and children
- 401(k) program with employer match up to 8%
- Liberal paid time off paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Paid trip after 10 years of consecutive service
- Book Purchase Program
- Clear Rate Phone/Internet Service Credit
- In-building caf with games, pool tables, and a 9-hole putting green
- Free in-building fitness center
- Fun company events and contests in and outside the office throughout the year.
o High School Diploma and general education required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
o Preferred knowledge (Rev.io, VFO, CenturyLink platforms)
o Basic understanding of office and computer systems/software (Outlook, Excel, Word,
o Minimum 1 year proven Customer Support experience or Client Service experience
o Preferred Telecommunication products (Wireless, VoIP, Hosted PBX, POTS, DSL)
o Strong soft skills and communication skills
o Can demonstrate empathy, listening skills, and speaking skills
o Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
o Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits package
- Hybrid setup (2-weeks onsite training, hybrid setup)
- Equipment provided
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 33280
Salary Max : 37440
Currency Type : US Dollars