- Ability to quickly gain a thorough understanding of brand and business objectives in order to collaborate with copywriters, brand managers and designers to write intelligent, clear, concise, original copy
- Ability to correct and update existing copy in accordance with brand standards and project/business goals
- Driving the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
- Ability to develop creative copy that goes beyond marketing tactics and ties in to emotive ideas that engage and move users
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Confidence in presenting work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as you’ll be interacting with teams and coworkers.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Entrepreneural spirit – ability to perform job responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook
- Skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Growing company with great benefits and growth opportunities!