We are currently recruiting for aContractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)to manage multiple programs executed out of our client’s Arlington, Virginia office. The successful candidate will work closely with security management, program management, program personnel, and customer security to ensure compliance with U.S. Government directives, regulations, and requirements as well as corporate/business unit directives and customer directed requirements.
***Salary commensurate with experience.
- Assist in the development and approval of Program Protection (P2), OPSEC, security test, and transportation plans.
- Attend, support, and participate in program meetings, staff meetings, telecons, etc.
- Conduct internal self-inspections and assist with staff assistance visits and customer security assessments.
- Develop and conduct initial and refresher program security briefings debriefings, and foreign travel briefings as required.
- Develop and maintain program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ensure adherence to applicable laws as well as national, DoD, and other SAP security policies and requirements such as National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM and DoD Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manuals: DoDM 5205.07 Volumes 1 4.
- Ensure all classified materials are marked and controlled in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Interpret and implement security classification guidance.
- Investigate and document security violations/incidents and provide recommendations for corrective actions to program personnel/management.
- Maintain classified material accountability records to include inventory lists, receipt and transmittal records, and final disposition documentation.
- Maintain personnel security records for SAP/SCI related programs to include the use of SIMS, JPAS, and Scattered Castles.
- Manage all aspects of security for assigned programs.
- Perform and coordinate program security administrative tasks and duties.
- Perform initial access eligibility determinations and create PARs and SCI nominations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Process incoming and outgoing classified visit certifications.
- Provide special program security support to STR staff, including close coordination with Program Managers.
- Review operational requirements and system specification documents to ensure applicable security requirements are addressed and incorporated into security processes.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to interpret policy and to develop and implement security plans and procedures.
- Ability to manage complex communication scenarios.
- Ability to perform COMSEC duties including Inventories, Trainings, Briefings and Dispositions.
- Ability to prepare appropriate reports and documents using various office tools such as: MS Office, DISS, JADE, SIMS, TALON, and NISS.
- Ability to travel on company business (approximately 10%).
- Active Top Secret with SAP/SCI eligibility.
- Completed IAEC 2112 (NSA COMSEC Managers Course) or be required to complete within 6 months of assignment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have an understanding of COMSEC Devices such as: KG 175D, KY 99M, KIK-30 RASKL, Secure Terminal Equipment (STE), Secure Fax Machines, and VIPER Secure Telephones.
- Knowledge and experience in managing classified programs.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated application of the U.S. Government security standards.
- Knowledge of contractor operations, computer, physical, technical, and personnel security requirements.
- Working knowledge in the preparation and maintenance of prime and subcontract DD254s.
- Working knowledge of the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD Special Access Program Security Manuals and other related security manuals.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a growing company that continues to exceed in it’s space. Great company benefits, highly competitive pay and a strong collaborative work environment.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 170000
Currency Type : US Dollars