- Lead all standardized continuous improvement activities across the site.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving a continuous improvement culture.
- Facilitate strategy deployment and goal deployment across all site functions and multiple value streams and maintain a site-wide lean roadmap aimed at meeting site our goals, including productivity, quality, delivery, and customer allegiance.
- Champion, report on site productivity savings to meet AOP goals.
- Lead kaizen and lean workshops to site leaders and associates, including VSM, daily management, standard work, 3P/layout, cell design, material flow, TPM, SMED, 5S and visual management.
- Identify business opportunities for improvement.
- Identify internal and external best practices and share them across the site.
- Help maintain an ongoing project funnel, being filled from all areas of the business.
- Help develop a healthy group of qualified lean tool experts.
- Bachelors degree; technical engineering discipline
- Current CQA Certification Quality Assurance or similar certification is preferred, Six Sigma training/certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on lean kaizen, including VSM, daily management, standard work, cell design, material flow, TPM, SMED, 3P/layout, 5S and visual management
- Lean experience from a company with a formal lean business system
- Solid lean tool technical skills, project management experience and decision-making capability
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience in a machining/assembly environment
- Working knowledge of multiple operations, including operations, quality, logistics, finance, sales, customer service, engineering, IT, and human resources
- Proven track record leading and coaching week-long kaizen teams with an emphasis on execution.
- Ability to influence site leadership, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, well respected by leadership and associates.
- Lead change.
- Hands-on approach
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Seeking a Continuous Improvement Manager to lead and improve plant operations. Someone with experience leading strategy deployment and goal deployment and developing a site-side lean roadmap with demonstrated results. To learn more about this incredible opportunity, apply here!
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars