- Create CNC machining programs with Mastercam and Esprit .
- Provide technical support to production.
- Generate part process documentation.
- Collaborate on inspection criteria and address manufacturing issues.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Liaise with suppliers for new products and resolve issues.
- Design manufacturing fixtures.
- 5+ years of CNC programming experience.
- Proficiency in machining materials like aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium.
- Project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Mastercam and CAM programming.
- CAD programming with Solidworks is a plus.
- Familiarity with quality systems (ISO 9001/AS9100).
- Effective communication and teamwork.
- Physical capabilities for bending and lifting.
- Adherence to safety protocols.
- Meeting vision requirements.
- US citizen or lawful permanent resident for ITAR compliance.
**This person MUST be someone who has DEEP knowledge of Vericut, who has experience with multiple (12 or more) NPI launches per month, who can keep up with a fast paced job shop. Prefer someone with Aerospace programming experience as racing and automotive just doesn’t have the same type of experience. BUT if they have multi industry and have done the launches etc with the rest of the exp. I will look at them.
**Must have MasterCam or Esprit but preferably both.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
World class organization, still growing
Company is north of Charlotte.
Lots of room for advancement