Top Client in need of Pharmacist
(1) Contributes to Therapeutic Equivalence Policies & Programs,
(2) Recommends Medication Programs & Protocol
(3) Participates in medication interchanges (IV to PO)
(4) Participates in Clinical Student programs
(5) Recommends and monitors clinical adjustments for patient conditions
(6) Performs Drug Regimen Reviews
(7) Performs and addresses Drug Interactions
(8) Provides Drug Information Services
9) Provides General Physician Support
(10) Recommends and follows current approved therapy regimens
(11) Provides patient information and education
(12) Continuously develops expertise in Specialty Units medicine
(13) Continuously monitoring of parenteral nutrition programs, and
(14) Provides Pharmacy & Hospital Staff orientation and training on medications, and as directed by the Director of Pharmacy
Must have minimum 3 years clinical experience with direct patient care or at least 1 year of acute care PGY-1 residency
- Required: Pharm.D., or residency from an accredited institution.
- Required: PGY 1 Residency in Hospital
- Required: Licensed to practice in the State of Texas.
- Required: A.C.P.E. accredited I.V. Certification, Completion of an accredited Residency in a Hospital Pharmacy (PGY1/PGY2)
- Required: BLS. Encouraged any Board of Pharmacy Specialty certifications.
- Preferred: BCOP (Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist), BCPS – Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Relo offered, Sign on Bonus
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120640
Salary Max : 174000
Currency Type : US Dollars