Clinical Educator – Vocational Nursing Full Time (assistant professor) for the VN Program Requires LVN with 6 recent years of bedside and a bachelors degree or an RN with BSN and 3 years of bedside experience w/ BA or BSN
Reports To: Director of Nursing Education
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Clinical Educator to join our team. As the Clinical Educator for our Vocational Nursing program, you will be responsible for teaching and guiding students through the clinical aspects of their education. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and have provided direct patient care as an RN for at least three of the past five years.
– Teach and guide students in the clinical aspects of their education, including patient care, treatment plans, and documentation
– Collaborate with the Director of Nursing Education and other faculty members to develop and implement effective teaching strategies, clinical experiences, and evaluation methods
– Provide constructive feedback to students, identify areas for improvement, and help students develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Ensure that all clinical experiences meet the standards of the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
– Develop and maintain positive relationships with clinical site personnel and ensure that students are meeting site-specific requirements
– Plan and coordinate clinical orientation for new students and faculty members
– Participate in ongoing professional development to stay current in nursing education trends and best practices
Active RN license in state.
Minimum of one year of experience in home health care or related healthcare field.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and manage multiple patients.
Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance.
Comfortable using electronic medical records.
Must have a current CPR certification.
Health, dental, and vision insurance.
Paid time off.
Continuing education opportunities.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
– Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution
– Active and unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California
– A minimum of 3 years of recent direct patient care experience as an RN within the last 5 years
– Prior experience in a nursing education setting preferred
– Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
– Knowledge of BVNPT regulations and standards
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 85000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars