Job Title: Class A CDL Driver
Experience: 3+ plus months
Pay Rate: $0.61 per mile
Operating Area: IN, IL, OH, KY, WV, MI, WI, MO, NJ, MD, NC, SC, GA, DE, TN, NY and PA
Additional Pay Details:
– Guarantee Pay (account will discuss) – If activity exceeds the guarantee, drivers will be paid for their activity
– Stop Pay: $17.00
– No Drop/Hook Pay
– Equipment Take Home: Yes
– Start Times: Will range throughout the day – start times cannot be selected. Account will do their best to give app their preference, but the driver must be flexible.
– Driver needs to plan on working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
– 75% will be night driving (pickup 18:00 04:00)
– Due to the nature of the operation being 24/7. Sometimes the load will carryover into the day off. Meaning the 6th day of work sometimes will finish out early on the 7th day.
– Driver PTO: Immediately (1.5 hours per week), 6th Anniversary (2.3hours per week), 19th Anniversary (3 hours per week) until maximum accrual is reached.
-Thanksgiving: Will run as normal. We should see some drop off in volume
– Christmas/New year: The eve of both days will be the last outbound portion of the freight. Most drivers should be on their way back on the eve of both days. However, we will likely have a handful of drivers operating Christmas day and new years day heading back.
This position requires the drivers to be flexible due to customer service requirements. On-time pickup, transit, and delivery is monitored as on-time service is critical for the customer. The driver will be picking up (drop/hook) loaded trailers from customer DC’s and delivering other DC’s. 90% of the loads are drop and hook with 10% live load/unload. There is no touch freight. Required to make a 3rd party backhaul when available.
– Passengers are not permitted.
– Possibility of slip seating during training.
– Drivers will be required to work intermodal, support other accounts, or 3rd party loads when volume is low.
– Trucks can be parked in Florence, KY – Can park at home if spot is safe, and legal.
– Trucks are Sleeper Conventional Internationals.
– Trailer Types: Box Trailer 48, Box Trailer 53.
– Average Stops: 30.00.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Riders are not allowed.
– Number Of Paid Holidays: 6.00.
- 3 months experience in tractor-trailer
- no recent serious moving violations or criminal charges
- must be able to pass pre-employment hair follicle drug test
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Fortune 500 company, fast processing, and virtual orientation.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 108000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars