We have an exciting opportunity for aCivil Water Project Manager withprevious experience managing water projects to join the Water
In this position, you will be the main point of contact for the planning and design of
municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, pump station projects,
and assist with business development activities.
Spanning the areas of design and construction administration of drinking
water, wastewater, water resources, and stormwater facilities. This
position will be supporting our municipal water projects in the Texas
– Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major municipal
Water & Wastewater projects and/or Water Resource projects
– Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring
engineering staff to enhance our water services design capabilities.
– Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development,
monitoring and for projects managed.
– Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables.
– Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing including
proposals and meeting clients in the Texas region.
– Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key
decision-makers in our clients organizations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
– 5-10 years of related experience.
– PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months
of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
– Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency
of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and
the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on
workload and project demands.
– Professional engineering (PE) license.
– Previous experience working on and managing design projects for
municipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
– Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 155000
Currency Type : US Dollars