Our Client is looking for a tech-savvy, detail oriented, project focused, and deadline driven, high energy and passionate individual who loves taking ownership, enjoys cross collaboration, and loves making an impact.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems
- Act as a technical expert for the customer
- Build simulated networks to resolve problems and compatibility issues, and perform an analysis of network designs
- Provide improvement opportunities and recommendations in products and software
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products, to provide high-quality support in current and future services
- Engaging in project-oriented tasks such as engineering, designing, installing, and troubleshooting data/security networks
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or other relevant IT areas
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Three to five years of related experience in routing, switching, or security with Cisco products such as: Cisco ISR/ASR, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco WLC, Cisco ASA/FTD
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise (CCNP Enterprise) Certification is strongly preferred
- Experience working for a professional services organization is a plus
- Working towards attainment of Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification (or equivalent level) is a plus
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Cisco ISE, Cisco SD-WAN, Cisco SD-Access
- Strong documentation experience with Visio, Word, Excel etc.
- Applies good analytic process to resolve any issue, and can synthesize complexities into clear communications and action plans
- Excellent customer service & inter-personal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use and contribute to the knowledge base of solutions and techniques
- In this role you could travel up to 10-20% at times. Most travel is within WI and IL.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Overview: Our Client is a Cisco Value Add Reseller led by an Engineer. Our Team of CCIEs is eager to mentor new joiners to reach the ultimate height within Cisco world of certifications and experience. We strive to deliver the very best products, services, and consulting assistance for our Customers and invite you to join our world class team!