Our client is a leader in deposition and legal support services. (Court Reporting, Transcription, Trial Services, and Remote Depositions.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. This would include net-new business and managing a book of business. (Heavy client service)
- Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and lead generation sources.
- Ability to identify net-new business and acquisition
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups and/or societies.
- Partake in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state drivers license within 60 days of employment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Experience selling to the legal market (law firms, corporate legal departments, and insurance companies). Court reporting and deposition experience is a major plus, as is a rolodex of contact to leverage from the onset.
- Proficient with CRM, Reporter Base 8 or other legal database software
- High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution required. College degree preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Leading company in their space, seeking to expand into other markets
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars