Internal Audit Manager (in office Tuesday- Thursday)
Our client is a well-established financial services firm. Their outstanding record as an investor, a culture that fosters the greater
good and progressive employee policies make them a very attractive place to work. The firm is also active in the community and many employees are active supporters of a variety of worthy causes. The client is looking for an audit professional with experience with
investment related activities.
The Internal Audit Manager oversees internal audit activities including audit planning, execution and reporting for investment teams and
– Directs all phases of the audit process including communication with auditees, audit planning and scope, audit programs, fieldwork, and
reporting to business unit management. Resolves complex issues that arise during the audit process
– Monitors progress of individual audits and annual audit plan
– Maintains current knowledge of relevant company, regulatory,investment industry and accounting and auditing standards and pronouncements.
– Develops and presents audit findings, audit plans and initiatives to Internal Audit Leadership.
– BS or BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or a related field required with 6+ years of combined internal/external
accounting/audit experience including managingthe audit function and its resources.
– MBA, other relevant advanced degree, CPA, CIA, or other applicable professional designations desired.
– Thorough knowledge of auditing and accounting standards, concepts of internal control (e.g., COSO) and the current regulatory
– Extensiveinvestment operations audit experience is a core requirement.
– Familiarity with data science / analytics techniques is a plus.
– Business area management experience in addition to audit experience is a plus.
– Experience managing staff is also a plus.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present reports to business unit management.investment operations audit experience is a core requirement.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
If you are an audit professional with experience with investments and a passion for the industry, this is the position for you. Our client is an established investment management firm with a progressive and supportive culture and fantastic benefits.
More importantly, there are opportunities to grow. If you have a CFA, there may be a chance to put it to use.