AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER / DIRECTOR
– Manage multiple engagements and staff simultaneously while developing both functional and industry expertise.
– Develop and manage budgets, schedule audits, staff assignments, and time and expense planning and analysis.
– Provide high level guidance and expertise to professional staff.
– Review work product of engagement team.
– Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets and/or exceeds expectations for all client deliverables.
– Maintain strong client relationships.
– Manage, develop talent, train and coach staff.
– Maintain active communication with engagement team.
– Capable of generating new business and cross selling.
– Accountability Follows through on commitments, does what you say you will do
– Communicates Effectively Delivers messages in a clear and concise manner, Listens attentively.
– Strong Interpersonal Skills Relates comfortably to all levels of people, both internally and externally
– Nimble Learner Learns quickly when facing new situations, willingly takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
– Technical Proficiency Deals with technical issues comfortably and can complete work at a high level of proficiency
– Technologically Proficient Ability to apply technology solutions to work
– Being Resilient Shows confidence under pressure, Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity
– Decision Quality Considers all relevant factors and uses
appropriate decision-making criteria and principles
– Trustworthiness Keeps confidences and develops a reputation for being honest and ethical
– Bachelors or advanced degree in Accounting required.
– CPA required.
– 8+ years of progressive experience within public accounting.
– Proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships.
– Experience with Business Development a plus.
– Exposure to and/or understanding of Tax concepts.
– Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS and accounting rules and standards.
– Strong computer skills with the ability to apply technical solutions to engagements through the usage of Microsoft Office Suite, Go File Room, Engagement, CCH, Checkpoint Tools and PPC Practice Aid.
-Prefer strong experience with hedge funds
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
My Client is a New York City based Accounting and Advisory Services firm with offices in NYC, Long Island and South Florida. As full service Accounting and Advisory professionals, My Client provides a complete range of top-tier advisory, tax and financial reporting services.
My Client is consistently recognized as one of the Best of the Best accounting firms in the country, a Best Place to Work in New York City and New York State, and a Best Accounting Firm to Work For nationwide.