Seeking an Entry Level/Experienced Audit Associate fresh out of college or with a background in condominium and cooperative accounting. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Performing condominium/cooperative audits and other services to clients
- Prepare workpapers, reports and supporting documentation as part of the audit process
- Preparation of financial statement and footnotes
- Assist with large engagements and small engagements simultaneously
- Maintain and enhance current relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Excel in a dynamic work environment servicing multiple clients within the NY/NJ condominium/cooperative industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of recent and relevant accounting/audit experience for a public accounting firm, or 1-3 years in private accounting with general accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience with journal entries, navigating through general ledgers, and an understanding of financial statements
- Proficient in Excel and Word (Microsoft 365 suite), comfortable with navigating and learning new technologies; knowledge of accounting systems (ProSystems, CCH) a plus
- Exposure servicing closely-held businesses, real estate entities including commercial properties; condominiums cooperatives experience a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The company is committed to providing a great work-life balance, and this position offers the flexibility of hybrid work arrangements.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including Unlimited Work Options, Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Summer Fridays.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 64000
Salary Max : 66000
Currency Type : US Dollars