The Associate Director, Gross-to-Net Finance will be a key member of the Accounting organization, leading the accounting and forecasting for pharmaceutical gross-to-net (GTN) revenue deductions across all channels, as well as providing financial support to our established products portfolio.
This position is responsible to perform robust analyses that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial contracting, channel metrics, impact of policy changes, etc.) and brings insights to stakeholders in the organization in support of planning, forecasting, and strategy decisions.
- Manage Gross-To-Net (GTN) function including all accounting and analysis related to closing, including maintaining and ensuring compliance with JSOX controls and documentation requirements; review, analysis, and pressure testing of gross-to-net accounting estimates/accruals, and working closely with corporate planning, government pricing, contracting and market access teams.
- Responsible for Revenue Recognition accounting in accordance with IFRS 15; maintain accurate accounting records for US legal entities and ensure compliance with IFRS; oversee the identification and calculation of month-end accruals.
- Lead financial expert for product launches by providing benchmarking and insights on GTN liabilities across government and commercial channels, including managed care contracts, Medicaid, 340B, Tricare, returns, copay and Coverage Gap.
- Collaborate with Commercial, COEs and Operations to identify, communicate and mitigate barriers or gaps in the revenue cycle; look for innovative solutions to existing challenges and opportunities to maximize revenue while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Streamline and improve a rigorous demand driven forecast model that provides actional insights to management.
- Manage monthly close process for GTN and the Established Product portfolio, including establishing accruals, refreshing forecasts, providing critical analysis of data, and alerting management to potential changes that may affect their business.
- Key contributor to GTN insights through collaboration as well as independent and project-based research, project delivery and conference attendance.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
- Public accounting, CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 12+ years experience in pharmaceuticals or life sciences, concentrated in GTN relevant roles
- Understanding of gross-to-net accounting practices and IFRS reporting
- Ability to create complex analyses using Microsoft excel and ability to present concisely
- Experience using SAP, TM1, Planful and/or Model N (preferred)
- Travel (global and domestic; ~5-10%) may be required
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Growth-minded opportunity, hybrid role with bonus potential
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 175000
Salary Max : 185000
Currency Type : US Dollars