We are currently seeking a direct level, full-time Assistant Supply Chain Manager.
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem-solving skills in a work environment striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of OUR CLIENT employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety Rules.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies, and procedures of OUR CLIENT to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Always maintain proper ergonomics when performing assigned tasks.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives, and activities.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s standards.
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA System and/or phone, business use only.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties
- Supervise the duties of inventory analyst, service analyst, customer service, scheduling, trade sales, and procurement.
- Manage the supply chain team to ensure 100% on-time delivery to the customer and develop the root cause for any underachievement of this objective.
- Effectively manage inventory with accuracy including cycle counting and schedule performance
- Work very closely with Manufacturing Operations and other departments concerning materials management and delivery performance.
- Participate and prepare PDCAs and Practical Problem-Solving reports as required
- Train and mentor, all subordinates to achieve excellence in all areas of materials management
- Provide support to department and operations after hours and on weekends as needed
- Fill in for the Supply Chain Manager as required
- Participate with the Supply Chain Manager to achieve all plant targets, goals, and objectives
- Manage the physical inventory process to ensure accuracy and alignment with corporate policy
- Understand and implement all OUR CLIENT SCM BASOUR CLIENTs understand all gaps and implement a continuous improvement plan with defined actions, responsibilities, and delivery dates
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- 3-5 years of Supervisor Experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task, and follow direction
- Experience with QAD, OEM systems and AS400
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 90000
Currency Type : US Dollars