- Coordinate sales and commercial responsibilities through existing and new vendor/third-party service providers to attend to daily requests from overseas clients and affiliate offices.
- Operate with and update clients/affiliate offices on planning, offerings, and all aspects of supporting commercial requirements while working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure the highest level of client care and service.
- Work with all departments, services, and management levels to ensure maximizing revenue and generating top-level customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all processes are within US export and foreign import compliance/regulations.
- Handle international import and outbound freight
- Experience in dealing with both domestic and international sales/coordination/logistics
- Must be self-starting, work independently or in a team, and be attentive to detail to ensure precision in all order execution. Experience with Incoterms is a plus.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Computer proficiency required, Microsoft office, NetSuite
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Bi-Lingual (Hindi) is a major plus.
- Travel both international and domestic
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
For over 50 years, our client has been a leader in the energy storage arena. They seek to add an account coordinator with experience in international operations and logistics coordination. The ideal candidate will have international experience in dealing with Asia.
The position is full-time in the office (5 days a week) in Melville, NY.No exceptions.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars