Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Lorain OH (Hybrid)
Responsible for the preparation and accuracy of financial and operating reports for the facility. Works closely with Sales and Operations. Oversees 3 Direct Reports. Interacts with Global entities.
• Manage the Accounting & Finance team of 3 employees.
• Responsible for Accounting, Financial Reporting & Management Reporting
• Responsible for financial planning and forecasting process
• Manage credit control process for customers across the Americas.
• Coordinate local financing & cash management.
• Ensure timely tax filings & coordinate audits.
• Maintain relationships with local banks, authorities and auditors.
• Leading or participating in digitalization and process improvements projects (such at AP workflow, ERP migration)
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
• CPA preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in a comparable role.
• Current or recent experience in managing a small team.
• Experience in an international commercial organization is a plus.
• Good understanding of ERP systems
• Experience in leading or participating in digitalization projects (e.g. AP workflow, ERP migration)
• Communicate effectively and result driven.
• Demonstrate can-do mentality, commitment, and adaptability.
• Drive for continuous improvements in systems and processes.
• Act with integrity & customer focused.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently.
Accounting Assistant needed for Greenville, NC!
Finance Assistant (hourly position, starting pay around $21/hr) We are a management and staffing company searching for a General Ledger Accounting Clerk to join our team. Ideal applicant will have a 4-year degree in...
Salary Not Listed
The Plant Controller will be the co-pilot of the Plant Manager of our Norwood, MA manufacturing site, assisting them in driving the business forward. This role requires intensity, agility and aptitude to successfully manage multiple...
Sr. Finance Manager
$110,000.00 - $140,000.00
Company Overview Our organization help cities, counties and special districts maximize revenues through research and discovery efforts, financial and economic analysis, and provision of software that supports local government operations...