Scientist, DNA Diagnostics
- Design, develop, validate, and characterize isothermal DNA amplification assays and devices.
- Develop and perform DNA extraction sample preparation methods.
- Design primers for DNA amplification assays.
- Design, develop, verify, and validate novel isothermal nucleic acid amplification assays.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, or Biochemistry and industry experience (0-5 years of post-doctoral experience).
- Excellent molecular biology and biochemistry knowledge and laboratory techniques.
- Exceptional publication record.
- DNA biochemistry including non-natural chemistries, primer design and nucleic acid amplification technologies including isothermal amplification technologies.
- DNA enzymology especially DNA and RNA polymerases.
- Experience developing molecular diagnostics, point-of-care nucleic acid tests, and isothermal amplification methods.
Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Scientist 6970
Bay Minette, AL
This is a contract job opportunity Position: Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Scientist 6970 Location: Bay Minette, AL 36507 Schedule: 3rd shift 1030pm-7am Projected duration: 6 months+ potential for perm Job code: CVDJP00026970 Benefits...
RN Medical Surgical Telemetry
Garfield Heights, OH
We are the fastest-growing provider of Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, staffing the most prestigious healthcare facilities, as well as small community hospitals nationwide.Our mission is to infuse talent into our clients’...