Human Resource Manager
Human Resources Department Manager (job description)
We have partnered with a Global Tier 1 Auto Manufacturer just north of Louisville KY (in Southern Indiana) to lead a search for their HR Department Manager
- Provide HR support, partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Lead and perform HR responsibilities including policy development, compensation planning analysis, succession planning, recruiting, onboarding, HRIS administration and employee relations.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and retention.
- Acts as a liaison with other HR functions to implement and develop solutions, policies, and programs.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues and Legal to implement solutions.
- Educate and train subordinate members in the areas of policy, procedures, reporting, objectives, and control. Evaluate and develop subordinate members.
- Develop and monitor departmental goals and targets.
- Prepare and oversee department budget and controls expenditure of funds in budget.
- Educate employees regarding company policies and procedures.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations.
- Oversee company events, public relation activities, and employee morale activities.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment and recommend needed changes.
- Plan and support new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
· 5+ years of progressive HR experience with exposure to all major functional areas of HR, required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to lead, mentor, and advise employees within HR and other departments according to HR and legal policies.
· Advanced computer skills – Excel, Power Point. Ability to utilize today’s technologies.
· Social Media knowledge and ability to utilize as a positive tool to promote the organization.
· Ability to think “outside the box” to develop and implement new ideas to benefit members and the company.
§ BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred (experience is considered as well.)
§ Professional certifications such as SPHR/PHR are valued but not required.
Human Resource Manager
Job Title: HR Manager Summary: The HR Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the Human Resources function at a non-union, tier 1 automotive facility. This includes developing and implementing HR policies and procedures,...
Assistant Payroll Accountant
Woodland Hills, CA
Assistant Payroll AccountantAssist Payroll & Human Resource Accountant to prepare and maintain of employee’sbenefits, compensation, wages, evaluation, discipline and, relationship for one or moresection within a department, project...