Manager of Finance & Administration
The Manager of Finance Administration must be a proactive leader assisting Sales, Service, Directors, Managers and Supervisors to support the company’s financial contractual and auditing processes. Collaboration is essential via collecting, monitoring, and analyzing sales, insurance, and governmental contracts. With special emphasis on the financial side of the business. Educating and coaching peers to timely and accurately input sales data and information is essential.
• Coordinate the Accounting Department (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Credit Management, etc.)
• Process and complete Federal State Local filings, reports and taxes.
• Collaborate and work with Controller to guarantee accurate financial information and other related documents in a timely manner, with reference to actual monthly closing and BG/FC.
• In collaboration with Controller, lead the planning and review of the audit procedures and manage the Audit for the FS.
• In coordination with the Controller, manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Full understanding of accounting, related reporting systems, GAAP and regulatory requirements.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in sales contracts including insurance and governmental (Federal, State, Local, Municipality) financial activities of the organization.
• In coordination with HQ and local consultant, handle contracts such as leases, NDA’s, customers, vendor agreements, government, and special individualized agreements.
• Position will work cross functionally with other departments on a daily basis.
• Oher legal occurrences and concerns as directed.
• Manage filings for water treatment in Lewison facility.
• Perform bookkeeping when needed and required.
• Work with Safety/HR on workers comp.
• Minimum of 5 years as Accounting Manager in a structured company (performing monthly closing, BG, FC, coordinate Auditors, etc).
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. MBA preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement best practices with financial agreements, contracts, and financial operations management.
• Proven soft skills especially relating to negotiations, communication (internal/external), brokering sales (when called upon).
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and creative problem-solving including conflict and ethical. management skills. • Excellent written and oral communication skills. • This position requires elite computer skills, especially accounting software, Microsoft 365, Excel and spreadsheet management, financial analysis.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Salary Not Listed
Job Overview: The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall customer service, branch leadership, Branch P&L, policies, procedures, and safety protocols, and helping the team with our sales targets. Oversee all facets...
Senior Manager of External Reporting
Salary Not Listed
Please only apply if you currently live in the Chicagoland area. Premier Fortune 500 Chicago-based, international manufacturer is looking for a Senior Manager of External Reporting. The qualified candidate will have recent...