This full-time position is based in Berlin and reports directly to the IT Manager. The chosen candidate will be an integral part of the site team, responsible for managing all IT-related problems, customer support, and projects. As an IT Specialist you will be responsible to provide technical support and guidance to the company clients, all the IT projects and support.
- Maintaining communication with the Operations Manager and ensuring that branch policies are in line
- Providing technical support and guidance to the company clients
- Integration of new technology systems throughout the German market
- Network administration - VLANs, Switches, VoIP, etc
- Managing network printers - installing and configuring
- Maintain and operate conference rooms AV systems
- Documentation and developing training materials as necessary
- 3-4 years of Helpdesk or Deskside support experience - a must
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not essential
- Hardware and troubleshooting skills - a must
- Familiarity with Cisco Meraki - a must
- Strong customer relations experience
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users
Vascular Technologist, CO - $15K Sign On Bonus!
Glenwood Springs, CO
Job title: Vascular Technologist, CO - $15K Sign On Bonus! Our Client Cardiology Department/Hybrid Cath Lab is located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado! The Western Slope of Colorado.....literally get off work...