My biotech client is expanding and seeks an outstanding Antibody Engineer to take on the following tasks:
· Design and execute antibody discovery initiatives and contribute to candidate therapeutic antibodies selection, optimization, and engineering.
· Design and execute projects including affinity maturation, therapeutic candidate humanization, and multi-specific antibodies development.
· Collaborate with team members to guide project development, provide technical expertise for the design, implement and troubleshoot experiments, and ensure deliverables.
· Analyze and present data and recommend project advancements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
· PhD and expertise in antibody/protein engineering and strong publication record.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, coupled with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism, and advanced statistics.
· Excellent communication skills.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience, and relocation is provided.
The titles include Senior Scientist and Principal Scientist.