Engineering Manager (100-130K)
We are seeking an Engineering Manager for a fast-growing Manufacturer near the Vestal, NY area. In this role you will manage the Design, Tooling, and Manufacturing Engineering departments.
- State of the Art Machining Facility
- Fast Growing
- Strong financial / Cap Ex investments
- Challenging and Exciting Work
- Provide leadership and technical expertise
- Direct process and development efforts and continuous improvement for production efficiency
- Ensure engineering projects conform to established company policies
- Set goals, plans, and project timelines that stay on schedule and within budget
- Train and align engineering personnel for maximum efficiency
Experience and Education:
- BSME or related degree
- 5-10 years of Tool & Die industry experience
- Knowledge of Solidworks / AutoCAD / MasterCAM or related
- Experience with Robotic Automation (Tig/Mig Welding, Press Brakes, CNC Machining)
Civil Engineer - Site Development - Project Manager
We are recruiting a Civil Engineer - Residential or Commercial Site Development Project Manager Job Description Direct responsibility for projects, and leading a team in the development of plans and specifications,...
Electrical Engineering Manager
The Electrical Engineer will lead a team of electrical and automation engineers working on the design and development of high-speed, automated packaging equipment. You will have full functional and technical management responsibility...
Electrical Department Manager
Description This position is responsible for the managerial direction and leadership of all members within the Electrical Department of the Aviation & Federal Global Practice (approximately ten direct reports to date). This position...