We are seeking an individual with a BS in Engineering and 2-8+ years of experience with sustaining / continuous improvement of electronics and mechanical products including:
- Provide engineering knowledge and oversight to resolve manufacturing, obsolescence and quality-related problems with existing products
- Research solutions, troubleshoot and resolve complex problems by analyzing product data
- Analyze designs and drive changes or modifications when needed
- Provide yield improvement recommendations of the production line
- Provide high quality support to customers and internal stakeholders
- Having proficiency in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a products life cycle, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software
- Work with other departments including QA, manufacturing, planning, purchasing.
- BS in Engineering
- 2-8+ years of related experience
- Skills and experience in troubleshooting hardware issues
- Experience working in a software development environment. Knowledge of C++, C#. VB a plus
- Familiar with statistical analysis such as creating Histogram, Pareto, etc. charts
- Understanding of automating or controlling test equipment thru software code
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great growing company. Outstanding benefit package and work environment.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars
Sr. Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Senior Civil Engineer /Project Manager This exciting Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager opportunity is a hands-on position designing of roadways, highways, and highway bridge structures of all types and sizes and who possesses...