HVAC Preconstruction Estimator
HVAC PRECONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for estimating mid to large size commercial and institution HVAC projects.
* Work with Superintendents and Project Managers to ensure bids are accurate
* Responsible for getting all bids in within required deadlines
* Maintain a working knowledge of HVAC and construction standards
* Read, understand and use provided plans and specifications to determine accurate estimated cost of jobs
* Minimum of (5) five years estimating large Commercial and Institutional HVAC jobs.
* Familiar with State Building Codes, OSHPD, ASHRAE standards required.
Sr Estimator / Preconstruction Manager - Commercial Concrete Construction
Our Client is an industry- leading commercial Concrete Contractor specializing in delivering quality cast-in-place concrete work in the Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Higher Ed, Healthcare, Datacenter, Retail, Manufacturing, and Distribution...
Senior Preconstruction Estimator - Construction
Are you looking to flex your (Precon) muscles and lead an estimating department for a growing company? Want to help create processes & policy that set-the-stage for Precon-Perfection within a dynamic company that is looking...