Position Title: Hardware Engineer
Tasks includes but not limited to:
- Derive requirements from customer/company (IRAD) requirements/requests
- Generate flow down requirements for subassemblies, vendors, or other disciplines
- Provide technical guidance and support to electrical, software, firmware, and mechanical engineers
- Generate and maintain System level documentation, including but not limited to block diagrams, System level acceptance test procedures (ATPs), System level Interface Documents, System level analysis reports, and user operational manuals.
- Execute system integration and test activities in lab, including setting up test configurations and working with electrical test equipment (oscilloscopes, DMMs, programmable sources and loads, etc).
- Run system level ATPs in lab, at external third-party test houses, and/or at customer sites
- Work closely with Senior Systems Engineer and Director of Engineering to ensure that System design meets architecture
- Support technical reviews by preparing slides, attending, and/or presenting (Kick Off Meeting, Systems Requirements Review, System Design Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, Prototype Manufacturing Readiness Review, Test Readiness Review and Production Readiness Review)
- Clearly communicates issues and potential solutions to all internal/external stakeholders
- US Citizen
- 5 - 10 years’ experience preferred in a highly technical research and development, engineering and/or manufacturing environments or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in technical development and/or analysis of engineering application(s) (electrical, mechanical, hardware, firmware, software, etc.)
- Lab experience with electrical test equipment like AC/DC sources, signal generators, programmable loads, oscilloscopes, power meters, multimeters, etc.
- At least 3-5 years’ exposure to leading technical projects
- Experience with technically leading a multi-disciplinary team to fulfill customer requirements and our company goals
- Proficient at customer interfacing and building relationships centered around technical understanding and mission objectives
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite (Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, and Project)
- Model Based System engineering experience is a plus
- Experience working closely with multiple disciplines such as electronics, mechanical, software and management
- Experience with imaging processing, power management aerospace, defense, or medical products
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or technical equivalent (electrical engineering, computer science, applied physics, or applied mathematics)
Key Company Cultural Competencies:
- Clearly grasps the overall vision and goals of a program
- Organized, attentive to details, strong planner
- Produces desired results on time and on budget, results oriented
- Team player, team oriented
- Innovative, flexible, embraces change
- Values free enterprise, patriotic
- High work ethic, dedicated, loyal
- Lifelong learner, always seeks to grow professionally and personally
- Responsible and accountable
- Passionate leader, inspires and challenges others
- Awareness and sensitivity to potential business opportunities
- Highly ethical, honest, operates from the highest levels of integrity
- Professional in demeanor and appearance, graceful under pressure
- Passionate for his/her work, self-motivated
- Operate inside the arena
- Good verbal, written and visual communicator
- Positive, friendly and energetic, skilled at building relationships, deals effectively with people at all levels
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 9/80 work schedule
Electronic Hardware Engineer
Bay City, MI
Electronic Hardware Engineer – Vehicle Technologies Work for an innovative, growing team developing next-generation vehicle electrification/drive-by-wire systems. This is a nimble development team within a global Tier One organization,...
Level 2 Automation/Controls Engineer
Automation/Controls Engineer (Level 2) Identify and solve problems, utilizing the concepts of tools and computer-based systems to help with the continuous improvement problem solving process to reduce variation and improve reliability Responsibilities: Design,...
Electromechanical Actuation Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
Job DescriptionResponsible Engineer for Flight Control Actuation Systems.Perform trade studies of actuation approaches for electromechanical mechanisms and control surfaces.Create sizing and performance requirements based on loads,...
Category: EngineeringLocation: Mojave, CACitizenship Required: United States CitizenshipClearance Type: NoneSchedule: 9/80 Work ScheduleRelocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be availableBenefits: 100% Paid Benefits and 401k...
VMS Avionics Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
VMS Avionics Engineer About Us Our client is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology...