HR Supervisor - 2nd Shift
This position is responsible to supervise HR functions such as staffing, communications, payroll, benefits, training, reporting, unemployment, I-9, etc. Oversees HR Administrators.
- Responsible for employee relations issues, conflict resolution, performance evaluations, coaching, and disciplinary actions.
- Facilitates communication between employees and their supervisors/managers. Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; Evaluates potential solutions; Implements selected solutions; Coaches and counsels managers and employees.
- Maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations concerning employment.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objectives, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information, presenting results.
- Supervises recruitment effort for nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; Writes and places advertisements. Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Supervises and performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains HR records, reports, and logs. Monitors and modifies Kronos and HRIS systems; verifies labor hours and attendance. Maintains strict confidentiality of all employee data.
- Assists in monitoring and managing the performance appraisal process.
- Cultivates a positive working environment; Fosters productive working relationships among team members; Builds and strengthens relationships within the team
- Fosters Company culture through constant contact with employees.
- Consistently enforces Company policies, safety standards, quality standards, SOPs, and GMPs. Establishes and enforces standards of accountability.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR-related role.
- Considerable knowledge of HR law, principles, practices, and administration.
- Proven leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and managers through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Planning: organizational and prioritization skills
- Quality: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality; detail oriented.
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual and/or fluent in more than one language (Spanish/ English).
Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Johnson City, TN
Currently, we are looking for a Production Supervisor - 2nd shift based in Johnson City, Tennessee.Company / Location InformationThey are one of the leading manufacturers of water heating and water treatment technologies in the...
Shipping Superintendent -2nd Shift
Lewiston Woodville, NC
This is an opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and is always striving to be a positive influence in the community. Apply to become a part of a positive people-minded team!Responsibilities: Major poultry...