Sr. Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Senior Civil Engineer /Project Manager
This exciting Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager opportunity is a hands-on position designing of roadways, highways, and highway bridge structures of all types and sizes and who possesses the ability to grow into a project management/department head position.
- Designing simple and complex roadway bridges, including grade separations, stream crossings, and bridge rehabilitations.
- Designing transportation-related structures including culverts and retaining walls.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD a must
- Know and understand AASHTO Criteria
- Know and understand CTDOT Criteria
- Know and understand FHWA Criteria
- Provides technical guidance and training to more junior staff.
- Mentors Junior Level Engineers with technical guidance and training to develop future growth within the discipline and firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Extensive working experience with AutoCAD
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with bridge and roadway design.
- Local travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
Project Manager - (Land/Site Development)
We are a relationship-based land development solutions provider with team members providing land surveying, civil engineering, and project management services from our Georgia-based offices. Since 1966, we have built our reputation...
Civil Engineer - Site Development - Project Manager
We are Recruiting on Purpose a Sr. Civil Engineer / Project Manager - Civil Site Design in our client's North Atlanta Office. This is a nationwide consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, landscape...
Water / Wastewater Engineer - Treatment Plant & Line Design
We are currently searching for a Civil Engineer - Sr. Water/Wastewater Project Manager for water infrastructure projects in Atlanta, Georgia. Typical projects include project management and technical oversight for studies,...
Senior Structural Engineer / Project Manager / Principal
We are Searching for a Senior Structural Engineer / Project Manager / Principal (10-30+ year’s experience) who wants lead a Branch office or serve as the Sr. Project Manager in charge of All projects produced in the Charlotte...