Manufacturing Engineer - coating adhesives
As the Manufacturing Mix/Coat Engineer you will provide ongoing commercial process support, improvement, CI initiatives, equipment selection / support and scientific support to the portfolio of products that are in commercial and or transitioning into commercial across various industries. Support the portfolio of products and projects in accordance with cGMP, FDA, and DEA regulations and standards.
MUST HAVE 4+ years of experience working with coating adhesives in a web handling environment, and an engineer working with chemicals/thermal processes. Key words;
- manufacturing processes
- dissolvable thin film
- pressure sensitive adhesive processes
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of BS degree in science or engineering.
· Minimum 4 years of direct industry experience
· Meets all requirements of Engineer III level.
· Prefer 2 years hands-on experience in manufacturing process improvement / sustainability within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with transdermal and oral dissolvable thin film products, OR, experience with pressure sensitive adhesive processes for medical or other applications.
· Ability to review large amounts of data/information, identify trends, draw conclusions and support a position with text and data.
· Proven track record of planning and executing process re-development/ CI projects, and an ability to meet aggressive timelines.
· Highly motivated individual who can work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
· Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
· Strong organizational to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and complete required activities in a timely manner.
· Strong technical writing and oral communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate results or issues, verbally and in writing.
· Knowledge and experience with cGMP for pharmaceuticals and QbD principles preferred.
· Knowledgeable and experienced with cGMP, USP and the regulatory requirements for pharmaceuticals.
Adhesives Application Engineer
We have been engaged to find an Adhesives Application Engineer with film, tape or thermoset experience. The Adhesives Application Engineer will develop, execute and support commercialization of new adhesive film formulations and products....
Chemical Proces Engineer (Electrodes)
Manufacturing Engineer (Electrode Processing) Are you a proven, professional Engineer (formal PE not required) with a passion for and track record of success with Process Improvement and Lean engineering, specific to Electrode...