- Over 70 years of excellence in the aerospace market.
- Over 150,000 different high-precision fasteners produced.
- Exceptional quality, holding tolerances less than half the thickness of a human hair.
- A “Go-to Supplier” for custom one-off jobs, always at the right price and on time.
- Write and develop CNC programs for 3 - 7 axis CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Collaborate with experts and mentor CNC operators.
- Support continuous improvement and implement best practices.
- Design tooling, create models, and assist in manufacturing plans.
- 5-10 years of success in related fields.
- Strong knowledge of programming, multi-axis machining, and CNC technology (Esprit is ideal).
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication skills.
- CAM Software (Esprit), CAD Software, CNC Lathes, Mills (including 2-Haas Mini Mills, Viper-VT12, Citizen-A32, Doosan Puma-TT2100SYYB, and more!)
Swiss CNC Lathe Programmer for 1st or 2nd Shift - Pay to $26 hourly
New Lisbon, WI
Swiss CNC Lathe Programmer for 1st or 2nd Shift Two or more years of experience programming Swiss CNC machines is a requirement First shift or second shift First shift is eight hours per day for five days per week Second shift is...