Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
TITLE: Ultrasound Tech/Ultrasonographer
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (or equivalent) in the appropriate specialty (OB/Gyn, Abdominal)
• Must be RDMS(AB) and/or RDMS(OB) required or eligible.
Hours and compensation potential:
• There are 2 positions available: one Day Shift(7am-7:30pm) and one Night shift(7:30pm-8am).
• The range is between for $29hr-$39hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including sign-on/relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performs diagnostic ultrasound and/or vascular exams on all types of patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical conditions.
Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment in the performance of services.
• Position reports to the Director whom is well respected at the facility.
• Great team to work with.