Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
The Electrical & Instrumentation PLC Technician is responsible for performing installations, repairs, preventative maintenance, and process improvements on production equipment and facilities in an effective and timely manner. Improve production results in the best available way. We have openings on 2nd Shift.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years minimum experience in a continuous flow manufacturing or industrial environment with automated equipment required
- Experience troubleshooting PLC equipment is required
- Beverage experience preferred.
- Install and maintain Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) using skills to troubleshoot with communication software preferably Allen Bradley controllers
- Performs maintenance, installation, and preventative maintenance on all production and facilities equipment.
- We offer a very competitive hourly rate range of $40 to $46 per hour.
- We also offer a very comprehensive benefits package.