Technical Sales Rep -Mechanical Surface Characterization (Los Angeles) 1617
Website Oculus Search
Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative who will be responsible for sales of there line of Mechanical Surface Characterization Instruments in the western US. The portfolio includes Nano-Indentation, Scratch testing, and Tribology. You will ideally be located near Los Angeles, but other locations near a major airport may be possible, too. The base salary range for this position is $89,000/y to $101,000 and depends on experience. Their commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and accelerates after reaching goal. They offer full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, monthly car allowance & mileage and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals and closing business
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver’s license and passport.