Technical Sales Rep – Analytical Chemistry (Denver) 1557
Website Oculus Search
Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative. You will be responsible for sales of our client’s line of microwave-assisted synthesis, digestion, and Raman spectroscopy product lines within your territory of CO, NM, UT, NV, WY, ID, MT and WA. Your location is ideally in the Denver area, but other major cities in the territory are possible. The base salary range for this position is $78,000/y to $83,800/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers a monthly car/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%) for meeting, demonstrations and installations.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales, analytical instruments or rheometers preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural science or engineering.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and passport.