TITLE: Surgical Tech
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Experience as a Surgical Tech of at least 1-2 years of experience.
• Completion of an accredited surgical technology program (some staff grandfathered due to change in this requirement).
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time and looking to add a couple either a 1.0 or .9 FTE. The hours are: 5-8s, 4-10s or 3-12s and shifts are 7am-3:30pm/7am-5:30pm/7am-7:30pm.
The varied shift basically covers call which weekday call starts as soon as your shift ends and goes until 7a the next day. Weekend call starts 7a Saturday and ends 7a Monday split between being Call 1 one day and Call 2 the next day. Keep in mind they do have 2 night shift techs that work 7p-7a
• The range is between for $44K-$60K depending on experience.
• The facility offers a full benefit package and some relo assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
•Functions as a part of the surgical team to provide care in the intra-operative phase of the surgical or obstetrical procedure using knowledge of instrumentation and equipment to ensure the best possible outcome for each patient.
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and looking for someone that is a team player.
• Positions are in surgery, labor and delivery.