Start a Search
Speech Language Pathologist
Website Oculus Search
Speech Language Pathologist –
- Direct Hire.
- CFY Welcome
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs.
- Location: Hornell, NY (Finger Lakes Region)
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
- About the area: Hornell is a city located in Steuben County (Finger Lakes region of NYS). It is a small-town environment with city conveniences. The nearby beautiful Finger Lakes provides many recreational and nature activities. Two state parks and four county parks just a short distance away. There is always something to do- boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, skiing, wine tours, shopping, and restaurants.
Alfred University is close by and offers vocational and occupational education programs at the Wildwood campus.
It is 45 minutes to Corning, 30 minutes to Watkins Glen, and 1 hour to Rochester.