Specialty Pharmacy Sales/ Nurse Rep for Jacksonville, FL!
Website Oculus Search
This is a growing Home Infusion company that is opening a new location in Jacksonville, FL! You will have the opportunity to make a contribution to our joint success on a daily basis. We value new ideas, creativity and productivity. We like people who are passionate about their roles and people who like to grow and change as the company evolves.
As a Specialty Pharmacy Sales Representative, you will be responsible for effectively applying promotional and selling strategies to expand company business opportunities and deliver revenue in an assigned area and contribute to the achievement of the company’s revenue goals. Provide complex and technical information to ensure awareness and appropriate use of company products to designated physician specialists, medical group practices, hospitals and other health care professionals. This position will report directly to the Director of Specialty Sales and work closely with other departments.
- Drive sales with a focus on disease states, market segments or therapeutic classes including.
- Alpha 1
- Maintain customer relations for all targeted clients.
- Cultivate new referral sources through prospecting and cold calling.
- Implement creative promotional sales campaigns and target marketing planning to increase market visibility for the brand.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with all pharmaceutical counterparts and their respective therapeutic classes.
- Collaborate with internal operations personnel on a regular basis to ensure a proper flow of information between clients, accounts and the pharmacy.
- Execute all target sales and marketing plans and strategies with appropriate attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) from four-year college or university. LPN’s, Nurse Practitioners, RN’s, PA’s and Pharmacists welsomed to apply.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal directions.
- Ability to successfully execute project goals.
- Strong team player mentality.
- Have Specialty Sales/ Home Infusion Pharmacy Experience
- A proven sales track record indicating accomplishments and success.
- Active book of Business for Specialty Pharmacy Sales
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, religion, Sex, Age, National origin, Protected veteran Status, Sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time