Senior Manager-On Path to Partner
Website Oculus Search
The role will be for someone from a small accounting firm, currently working as a Senior Manager, doing everything from accounting, to review, to taxes. The person should know how to roll up their sleeves.
The person will be working on Clients’ files from A-Z. Will be doing everything from Non-Assurance to audits, Reviews, compilations, Taxes.
- The new hire will come on board at a Senior Manager level
- They will work at that level for about 12 months
- During this period, the candidate must demonstrate their capacity to handle the work and the clients
- There will be specific parameters/deliverables in place that will help the candidate prove their skills
- Once the candidate has demonstrated their capacity, at that level, then they can move to Partner