Start a Search
RN – Home Health Full Time
Website Oculus Search
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced RN to join our team as a full-time Home Health Visiting Nurse. The RN will provide comprehensive nursing care to patients in their homes in Mcminnville, WA. The ideal candidate must have at least one year of experience as an RN in a home health setting or related healthcare field.
• Conduct in-home patient assessments and develop care plans based on patient needs.
• Provide skilled nursing care to patients, including wound care, medication management, and other nursing procedures.
• Educate patients and their families on health management and disease prevention strategies.
• Collaborate with healthcare team members, including physicians, therapists, and social workers.
• Document patient care accurately and timely in electronic medical records.
• Maintain current knowledge of nursing practices and trends in home health care.
• Active RN license in state.
• OASIS required.
• Minimum of one year of experience in home health care or related healthcare field.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple patients.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance.
• Comfortable using electronic medical records.
• Must have a current CPR certification.
• Competitive salary.
• Health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Retirement plan.
• Paid time off.
• Continuing education opportunities.
• Mileage reimbursement.
If you are a motivated and compassionate RN with a passion for home health care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients.