Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
We are seeing an Interventional Radiology Technologist for a position with a large Radiology practice working in their Endovascular Clinic.
- ARRT certification required (VI) License preferred
- CPR certification required
- Minimum of two years Interventional Radiology experience required
- Provide patient services using invasive endovascular technology under the direction of the Radiologist
- Perform routine to complex diagnostic and therapeutic technical procedures as well as a variety of complex and specialized tasks in operating equipment within the interventional suite.
- We offer an hourly rate of $40.00 to $47.00 per hour.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, AD&D, EAP, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, PTO and holiday pay for eligible employees. There are also options for voluntary income protection benefits i.e. supplemental life insurance, accident, and critical illness, profit sharing 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and discounted imaging services.