Start a Search
Website Oculus Search
TITLE: Radiology Technologist
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (or equivalent) in the appropriate specialty (radiography) and licensed by the State of Ohio in Radiology.
• Prefer experience but will consider new grad.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time. A few positions are available and can be 32hrs, 36hrs and 40hrs.
• The range is between for $23.50hr-$31.50hr depending on experience. Shift differential is $2.75hr.
• Full benefits package and sign-on bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
• Performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures on all types of patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical conditions. Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgment in the performance of services.
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and Director is looking for someone that is a team player.
• Great team to work with and Director is looking for someone that is a team player.