Project Manager (Senior)
Website Oculus Search
This is an outstanding opportunity to help a company grow, run major multiple multi-million dollar projects. You will advise on technology enhancements needed to improve operating performance and supporting process reliability improvement and strategies.
You can expect to travel about 50% between plants and your home location. This role can be located at any of the Gulf South facilities, which include Alabama; one of 3 sites in Mississippi or Northern Louisiana.
- Min. 10 years of experience with capital project management in a manufacturing organization (wood products is strongly preferred)
- Min. of a Bachelors degree in Engineering, with progressive industrial, mechanical, civil, electrical engineering experience
- Experience with manufacturing methods and continuous improvement processes
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of statistical theory and application
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, MS schedule, and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated personal commitment to safety
- Knowledge of safe work practices in an industrial environment, industrial equipment theory and operation, project management, scheduling, and purchasing, contractor management
- Knowledge of and experience leading process reliability practices
- You must possess excellent organizational skills to manage daily priorities, and exceptional leadership skills for successful capital and pool project installations.