Physician (MD / DO), Full time flexible schedule
Website Oculus Search
We are actively seeking a passionate Physician (MD/DO) who enjoys a high level of autonomy, solving complex problems within an interdisciplinary medical team.
This full-time Staff Physician role will include patient care rounding in a post-acute care setting in Las Vegas, NV supporting 4 facilities. You will round Monday through Friday with the flexibility to set up your own daily schedule. Uncapped bi-weekly bonus!
- Round Monday – Friday with the flexibility to setup your own daily schedule
- No formal start / end time
- Some on-call rotation required
- Primary care rounding in skilled nursing facility.
- Manage chronic disease, diagnosis illness and medical conditions, and implement plan of care.
- Collaborate with clinicians, facility leaders and others regarding care and services.
- Medical director duties for assigned facility.
- Conduct clinical case reviews, as needed and share tools, information, and guidelines as they relate to quality of care.
- Collaborate with leadership to review care coordination initiatives, develop collaborative intervention plans, and share ideas about network management issues.
- Active and unrestricted NV license or application in process
- Active and unrestricted DEA or application in process
- Board certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Highly competitive annual salary while offering excellent work – life balance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Total schedule flexibility
- Uncapped bi-weekly bonus