Start a Search
Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
Website Oculus Search
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) –
- Direct Hire
- New PTA Program Grads Welcome.
- Competitive Compensation, based on experience.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Location: Stamford, NY (26 miles east of Oneonta, NY – between Oneonta and Albany)
- Measuring & recording Residents’ motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.
About the area: Stamford is a town in Delaware County, 26 miles east of Oneonta in New York State. The town is in the eastern part of the county and has a village called Stamford. The Village of Stamford is located partly in the Town of Stamford and partly in the Town of Harpersfield. The village is on routes 23 and 10. The village has termed itself the “Queen of the Catskills,” for its abundant beauty and natural surroundings. This area is a short drive to many well-known colleges and universities as well.