Personal Injury Attorney
Website Oculus Search
Our client is a prominent Long Island Personal Injury Law Firm. They specialize in the representation of clients within Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, Mass Tort, and more. Position is full time in the office.
They are seeking a Personal Injury Attorney to join their team of top-rated attorneys.
- Handle a case load, attend court, negotiate settlements, oversee trial preparation, conduct trials, and attend meditations and arbitration’s
- Advise clients of claim liability and legal rights interpret laws, rulings, and regulations.
- Conduct depositions and respond to discovery demands
- Ability to conduct discovery and draft motions
- Gather evidence to initiate and support legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of case
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases
- Gather evidence to initiate and support legal actions, evaluate findings, and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases, and update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ plaintiff personal injury trial experience that is documented, and be licensed to practice law in the state of New York.
- Prior experience on the Plaintiff side with Personal Injury
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Position is 5 days a week in the office