Website Oculus Search
Our client is a law firm specializing in Elder Law and Estate Planning. With multiple offices on Long Island, they are expanding and seek an experienced paralegal to work in one of their offices. (Either in Nassau or Suffolk County). The position is full-time in the office.
· Provide overall support to the attorneys’ business needs
· Reviewing and summarizing client Estate Plans
· Record Management and storing client information
· Client Communication
· Assist in drafting and reviewing legal documents
· General support for supervising attorneys
· A self-starter with a strong work ethic and organizational skills and client follow-through are essential for this position.
· Team player who is genuinely interested in working in a supportive and collaborative environment
· 3-5 years of experience as a legal assistant. Estate Planning and Elder Care experience is a plus
· Experience with e-filing matters on NYSCEF
· Knowledge with drafting excel spreadsheets
· Great attention to detail, time management, and the ability to prioritize work tasks effectively
· Collaborative with a can-do attitude and can work well under pressure
· Comfortable working with all levels of business professionals, including but not limited -to senior management and colleagues in all departments
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Solid work – life balance. There are no billable hours.
· Family oriented firm